I had spent the last two weeks reading blogs in the office when I should be working. I noticed that I failed miserably at blogging often. Perhaps, I should blog something easy. Something easy that does not require hard thinking.
So I had been reading blogs in the past couple of days and I stumbled upon one of the many getting-to-know-me questions. So, I thought…this is easy.
To whoever is reading this, let me tell you a little bit about myself.
1. Do you have a middle name? My middle name, or rather, my second name is Geraldine.
2. What was your favorite subject in school? Advertising.
3. What is your favorite drink? I don’t have a specific favourite when it comes to thirst quencher. I enjoy drinking tea and coffee 🍵☕️
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? I listen to jazz and folk music. One of my favourite songs is Winter Trees by The Staves ❄️🌲
5. What is your favourite food? Fetuccine carbonara. But I also love Japanese food 🍱
6. Do you participate in any sports? The only sport I am very much active at the moment is scuba diving, other than that is just exercises. I have just enrolled myself in adult ballet class too. I will start on February 1 👣
7. What’s your favorite book? I recently purchased Burial Rites by Hannah Kent. This book made me speechless. I have never read a novel, based on historical facts, that is so captivating and sorrowful. I highly reccomend Burial Rites to anyone in search of a good read.
8. What’s your favorite colour? I love pastel and earth colours.
9. What’s your favorite animal? Nudibranchs.
10. What’s your favorite perfume? I recently purchased Chloé. I had been eyeing on it for the longest time and since my office was just a walk away from the mall, I often went to Sephora to get sprayed. I’d like to think I’d finally found my signature scent.
11. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas
12. Have you been out of the country? Yes, I have. Travelling is my passion.
14. Do you speak any other languages? I speak Malay, English, and a little Mandarin. I am also teaching myself to speak French. Bonjour, comment ca va?
15. What is your favourite season? I love winter, hence I love travelling during the winter season.
16. What are your favorite stores? Primark, Tiger and Sostrene Grene All Over The World because I can find almost anything here and then Superdrugs. Too bad these stores are not available in Malaysia.
17. What’s your favorite restaurant? Japenese restaurants.
18. Do you like school? I enjoyed my uni years.
19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Chanelette, Lunatic Poetry and Emily Diana Ruth.
20. What’s your favorite movie? I have a long list of favourite movies. At the moment, Le Petit Nicolas.
21. What are some of your favorite TV shows? This has to be Monk. Then there is Ghost Adventures 👻
22. PC or Mac? I am using PC but I like to own a Mac. Not soon though since it is too expensive and not my priority 💻
23. What phone do you have? I am currently on iPhone 5s. However, I still do keep my old phones 📱
24. How tall are you? The last I checked, I stood 160cm tall. I may have shrunk or grown an inch or half an inch…I do not know.
25. Any pets? Not at the moment. But I like to own a hamster.